You might want to keep your digestive system healthy food by consuming the probiotic foods. But, how do you find the best food to complete what you need for your digestive system? Probiotic is the answer. You need to know some of the best probiotic foods that will keep you healthy and do practice for your healthy.
The 11 Miraculous Probiotic Foods
Here are 11 foods that will keep your health in the perfect condition, especially your digestive system. The majority of foods are the ones who are fermented with good bacteria.
- Kefir is on the first list due to its good effect on your body. Made from the fermented milk, it will not only keep your body healthy but it will also be a good source of natural skin care recipe! It can be made from goat and cow milk.
- If you’re looking for an easy choice, then go for yogurt. It is easy to find and also affordable, made from the fermented milk. Nowadays, there are lots of products with various flavor.
- One of the most unique foods from Indonesia, tempeh, is also good for your digestive system. It is made from the fermented soybean with a nutty It also good for you as it can be cooked into many choices.
- Sauerkraut is also one of the choices you can get when you want to eat more food with probiotic. In this case, you will find this as something that will be a topping of sausage which will add more flavor to the dish.
- If you love Japanese cuisine, then you must be familiar with miso. This is fermented soybean to be the seasoning that will be delicious when cooked with rice, rye, and You will love it!
- Kimchi is also a popular food with probiotics, as it is fermented cabbage. Its flavor is spicy and sour, but it is extra fresh and will make you love the taste! You can order them in some Korean restaurant.
- Western cuisine is also completed with pickles. It is usually served as topping for the burgers, making the taste more delicious and unique. It is made from the pickled cucumber that will be delicious and fresh.
- The fermented tea drink, kombucha, is also a great choice when you’re looking for a good probiotic drink. It is refreshing and there are lots of people who have benefited by drinking kombucha daily.
- For everyone who loves dairy products, buttermilk is a choice that should never be skipped. This delicious drink is unique and healthy, with its characterized sour taste.
- Still, from the dairy products, you can get lots of benefits by choosing particular cheese types that contain probiotics that will be good for your body. In this case, choose cheddar, mozzarella, gouda, and cottage cheese.
- Natto is also a good choice for everyone who opts to get the best from Japanese cuisine from the fermented soybean which makes it is rich with vitamins and proteins.
Don’t worry, there are plenty of choices you can consider when you get the foods from the processed, fermented foods. Consuming the probiotics daily will keep your digestive system healthy and clean!